Katie is heading back into the studio next week to begin recording her latest offering. She is again working with producer Howard WIlling and describes this batch of songs as “some of the best songs I’ve ever written”. Stay tuned for more information.
July 16, 2011
Katie Cole is heading into the studio.
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 5:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @MyMusicTalk: MyMusicTalk Sound - Sennheiser Evolves its Artist Relations Site ow.ly/zuPdj @sennheiserpr @BlakeShelton @katie… 23 hours ago
- RT @melvinllord: MyMusicTalk Sound - Sennheiser Evolves its Artist Relations Site ow.ly/zuPdj @sennheiserpr @BlakeShelton @katie… 23 hours ago
- Just sayin http://t.co/5pxjASBltG 1 day ago
- I just listened to the Jamie Lynn Spears EP & it's really good. I guess she's the singer in the family. Check out the song Shotgun wedding. 1 day ago
- RT @SennheiserUSA: We touched base with @katiecolemusic to discuss how #Sennheiser has impacted her performance on-stage & in studio! : htt… 1 day ago