Katie is heading back into the studio next week to begin recording her latest offering. She is again working with producer Howard WIlling and describes this batch of songs as “some of the best songs I’ve ever written”. Stay tuned for more information.
July 16, 2011
Katie Cole is heading into the studio.
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 5:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Some candid pics from Sat with (band) America for @newhorizonssfv . #amazing #livemusic #fundraising http://t.co/S9LkemcK5L 1 day ago
- Amazing night on Saturday at fundraiser for @newhorizonssfv at Alex Theatre. More photos to come! http://t.co/kVKaNGvX6r 1 day ago
- Landed in Nashville. ✈️✈️ 1 day ago
- RT @thepaulski: #bro, do you even #lift? http://t.co/rhFqm98tMf 2 days ago
- RT @justyourtypemkt: Loved your show and that you took time to visit New Horizons #SFV. Thank you! #nhconcert twitter.com/katiecolemusic… 2 days ago