Katie is heading back into the studio next week to begin recording her latest offering. She is again working with producer Howard WIlling and describes this batch of songs as “some of the best songs I’ve ever written”. Stay tuned for more information.
July 16, 2011
Katie Cole is heading into the studio.
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 5:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ObertoBeefJerky: Thank you @katiecolemusic for being a fan! You know the importance of protein! 💪🏼👍🏼 twitter.com/katiecolemusic… 22 hours ago
- Thank you so much to @ObertoBeefJerky for my gift package. I'm a gym girl so having some delish protein to nom on i… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- RT @ViperCreekBand: Just Press Play debuts at number 7 on the country @ARIA_Official chart! Available from all good record stores NOW! http… 1 day ago
- Just updated my iphone. Wow much faster and now apparently my phone has more available storage. Happy 2 days ago
- RT @slol59: By The Time I Get To Phoenix - Glen Campbell cover - Katie Cole Tunesday @katiecolemusic youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSUB7… 2 days ago