Katie is heading back into the studio next week to begin recording her latest offering. She is again working with producer Howard WIlling and describes this batch of songs as “some of the best songs I’ve ever written”. Stay tuned for more information.
July 16, 2011
Katie Cole is heading into the studio.
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 5:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @CrackerBarrel: @katiecolemusic Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day! https://t.co/hE1aeYjVvP 23 hours ago
- Bday breakfast at @CrackerBarrel yay. https://t.co/hcbftUdPLf 1 day ago
- RT @DutchGuyOnAir: A Dutch 'Van Harte Gefeliciteerd' to singer/songwriter @katiecolemusic, have a groovy one sister 😉 My feature on her htt… 1 day ago
- RT @Lasvegasrick: @katiecolemusic wishing you the best day ever!! filled with cake;) and music! kc on all day for me https://t.co/LzGyOqXfOv 1 day ago
- RT @KaelaKinney: Happiest Birthdays to my favorite lady from the future @katiecolemusic Thank you for always… instagram.com/p/BL_TbIFAEd1/ 1 day ago