Katie is heading back into the studio next week to begin recording her latest offering. She is again working with producer Howard WIlling and describes this batch of songs as “some of the best songs I’ve ever written”. Stay tuned for more information.
July 16, 2011
Katie Cole is heading into the studio.
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 5:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Demo day. This is as accurate as my selfies are going to get today. instagram.com/p/BIISExkAqVf/ 3 days ago
- Melania's speech. Written with thanks to Rick Astley and Michelle Obama https://t.co/NOmeEmPDvo 5 days ago
- Melania Trump’s Speech Bears Striking Similarities to Michelle Obama’s in 2008 nyti.ms/2acePOw #oops #notapoliticalpost #butitsfunny 5 days ago
- Writing Christmas songs today. ❄️ 5 days ago
- Holding hands. Dont mind my guitar callouses. I'm not as dainty as she. https://t.co/vRSlRPjAn1 1 week ago