Katie is heading back into the studio next week to begin recording her latest offering. She is again working with producer Howard WIlling and describes this batch of songs as “some of the best songs I’ve ever written”. Stay tuned for more information.
July 16, 2011
Katie Cole is heading into the studio.
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 5:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @JMRs_Desk: HEARTS DON'T BEND - live at The Listening Room - @KatieColeMusic youtu.be/Z8zUwvrc58A via @YouTube 1 day ago
- RT @NEMM_Online: .@neworder 's new album reviewed soon. In the meantime, watch this cool cover of a classic twitter.com/katiecolemusic… 2 days ago
- Today is a new Ep of #in1take I covered "you dont own me"- Lesley Gore who passed away this Feb. Here is my tribute youtu.be/kxaMzEuaQ4A 2 days ago
- At #fbboost event today with my work wife @kaelakinney #nashville #facebook #somuchfreestuff instagram.com/p/65Z-ScRd5I/ 3 days ago
- From the Listening room. Thanks for coming out! #Nashville http://t.co/5q3zI5seGK 4 days ago